5.10.2011

Aint gonna rain no more...

no more...

This week has been slow.  Really slow.  I have not been able to get one kill this week, even after ruining my reputation in Balginia local by being all sad and tear-y eyed. 

All I've got to shoot me was a damnation-brutix combo that warped out as soon as I got back in the mission, despite the fact that they put me into armor. 

Then tonight I tried to get a Machariel to shoot me (see ruining reputation), which culminated in a friend coming in to "RR" the Machariel while he shoots me.  He apparently played us all the fool, warping off as my Aggression timer ran out and leaving us high and dry with no kills to be had.  I've gotten on one kill mail, and that was a Hurricane that about four of us got on the mail for.

On top of that, I've made only about 30 million ISK in the last week, 5 mil from the Hurricane drop and 25 million from a Ransom.  That means I still need approx. 200 million ISK for my PLEX due in two weeks.  I don't like to beg, but any donations would be greatly appreciated at this point =(

Damn this dry spell...

Find some kills and tell me where they are,
Hianmar, aka TheEVEGAmer

No comments:

Post a Comment