5.05.2011

Ba Der Ba Der!

Tonight, I got only one kill.  But it was still a good kill.  I warped to my first scan, a Dominix, to discover that it was a six month old character in a level three mission. 

A certain Palefoxx thought that warping away would scare my mighty Jaguar of Doom away.  He also apparently thought that warping back in, locking me up and shooting me would do the same.

Silly Palefoxx, PvP is for winners!

He promptly deployed a flight of Warden I's (Herp Derp?) and proceeded to try and kill my jaguar that way.  However, as soon as I locked up his drones and started to pew pew them, he pulled them in.  Which suited me fine as his drones had a lot of EHP compared to normal drones.  With perfect timing, my Orca landed right next to me and I hot-swapped into my Hurricane of Destiny (Actually named after one of the three Fates from greek mythology to those who care) and proceed to suck his capacitor dry.  He started to melt and when I demanded a measly 50 million ISK Ransom, he declined saying he didn't have the ISK.  I then asked him to eject, which he did.  I also asked him to warp off, which he did.

I couldn't believe my luck.

Well, then I could.  As I stored my Hurricane in preparation to board the Dominix, I realized that some of the rats, which orbited at 30-50km had re-targeted the now docile and benign Dominix.  This meant that I could no longer BOARD my newly won ship. 

So my first attempt at a true Pirate style ganking failed.  I had to watch as my prize, valued at 100 mil dropped into low hull and died.  Sadface ;(

Anyway, that was my evening, aside from griefing some Drake by stealing his mission objective which he decided wasn't worth the trouble of killing me for.  Funny, that CNR I killed a while back did.

Fly Silly,
Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer, Chief Minister of the Ministry of Silly Walks

No comments:

Post a Comment