1.03.2012

Holy S#@t! It's 2012!

All doomsday prophecies and other shenanigans aside, it has been WAAY too long since I posted on this blog. But here I am! 

Life has been busy and playing EVE recently has been more fun than writing about it so, yeah.  However, in the last 30 days I have only killed two mission runners all by my lonesome, as I got VERY busy with some projects that I had to complete. 

Personal musings over with.  Phew. 

This is just an update to remind the few people who read/have read this blog that "I'M STILL HERE!"  I will be posting more regularly in the future as life has settled into a groove that I can maintain. 

So goodnight (it's currently 11:03 pm), sleep tight!

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer

PS- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment