7.29.2011

Friday Night (BEST NIGHT!)

Today was a day for me, myself and I.

I have been chilling with friends all week (as well as working) so I have had very little "me" time.  So I took today to finish my book, catch up on yardwork and of course: Play EVE! =)

Tonight was a good night for EVE.  I warped to a couple of missions and got nothing.  No one decided to play at first.  Then I warped to, as my alliance mate calls it, a "Hyperion-Drake-Myrm-Cyclone Combo Pack".  Sounded like fun so I went and joined the party >:)

The party was almost over when I arrived.  So I yoinked some loot and managed to grab the mission objective which I noticed the Hyperion burning for.  He wasn't too happy, but my cargo was near full so I dropped a can and decided to keep looting.

Enter a Nocti, and as I'm burning for it, I notice my can disappear.  WTF???  Then, on my overview, the Hyperion is red!  Hurray!!

Point him up, orbit him and bring in the orca.  It was as smooth as ever, helped by the fact the Hyperion decided to align after I had him pointed by my Legion.  There was a short conversation involved which resulted in a kindly donation of 120 million ISK towards my Pac, a group for the exploitation of derpheads.

He then, under fire from my legion of missiles spewing from my legion died splendidly in a ball of fire.

Thanks for the ISK Mate =D

The next few hours were less eventful as a fellow corpmate who was scanning for me managed to convince all the bears that he was harmful and just wanted the salvage so they left him alone.  It was disappointing how few people wanted to play.

Anyway, I think that is all for today, its now 1:30 am and I am pooped.  Here's to next time Vile!

Fly dangerously, die spectacularly,

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer

No comments:

Post a Comment