7.31.2011

Bot Bot, Do the Robot

The other day I learned about the report bot feature which was recently added to EVE.  Let's just say I hope CCP doesn't ban me from the button =D.  This feature is so useful, be it for lulz or for actually reporting a bot (there are so many these days...), there will hopefully be a downturn in the number of them.

That aside, I've been ninjaing but haven't been shot by anyone since my last happy ninja post.    I'm currently trying to decide what to train up for after I can T2 fit a Hawk class Assault Frigate.  They are so fun to fly and are pretty badass for salvaging missions.  I may also replace my Dramiel with a Worm, since my Dramiel only sees action during active war time patrols and is therefore useless all the rest of my playing time. 

Will hopefully have another blogpost ready after I actually get on later tonight, but right now I got to run (literally =D).

Fly Dangerously, Die Epically,

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer

No comments:

Post a Comment