8.26.2011

Weekly Update!

I have been to lazy to update the blog much, so here's an update of the last week:

Looking at my killboard, the oldest kill of mine since the kronos was a Basilisk.  He had another basi came in to repair a loki that had decided to engage me and I just couldn't keep up with the repair rate of 2 basi's so I let the Loki go in hopes of catching one of the Basilisks off guard, which I did!  Woot!  Sadly the next ship I warped to was a Proteus that also shot me.  He however was MWD fit and was able to go approximately 1350 m/s, which was 150 m/s faster than my Worm could go even with the AB overheated... I think its time for an DED Space AB =(

My next kill was a Dominix who I don't recall much about except the fact that he seems to have CONCORD'ed himself on my Orca rather than pay his ransom.  Worth every laugh on that one, despite the fact I got no ransom.

My most recent kill was a raven.  I was 90% sure he was going to bring in friends as I was ransoming him because there was a rifter on D-Scan.  However, I made the wrong impression on him while trying to get ISK from him because I think I scared away the rifter... anyway, as I swapped to a basilisk to keep him alive so he would pay me his ship blew up... hence why I'm in a basilisk on the kill mail. Lol!

Fly dangerously,

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer

No comments:

Post a Comment