10.24.2010

Designing an Internet Spaceship

I've been looking into the Devian Art finalists, or semi finalists whatever, and I have to say there are only a few that strike me as interesting, cool, or practical.  However, the one that really takes the cake in my opinion would have to be the one to the left.  Designed by *dreamwa1ker, it has all of the above; Its cool, practical and interesting.  It is just too epic.  Not too mention he includes plans for the other three races.

Since my alt has been getting the skills to use more and more tech two stuff, looking at this awesome looking minmatar battleship really has me drooling.  The thought is there, he plans out mid, low and high slots!  He has cargo, base stats, drones and hardpoints!  JUST READING IT IS MAKING IT APPEAR TO CLOSE TO REALITY!

So yeah, my votes with this guy.  I hope he wins, I want my own Tornado.

No comments:

Post a Comment