10.26.2010

I had a good idea for a post...

but it seems to have escaped me.  Ah well.  I've been playing around with a Screen Capture software for my YouTube channel, and so far I am impressed.

I am using Microsoft Expressions 4 (Free Edition) and basically I can capture anything on screen and then send it to the editor and export.  The only problem is that the free edition exports to WMV.  Not a serious problem to work around (Just another bit of freeware), but a bit of a pain. 

I am really happy now.  (WARNING! PERSONAL BLOG TO FOLLOW)  I just made cookies (CHOCO CHOCO CHIP!) and have completed both practice and my homework early.  LIFE IS GOOD! (END PERSONAL BLOG)

So yeah, and in 9 days I'll have T2 Cruise Missiles on Toobs, Propulsion Jamming 5 on Hian and T2 standard missiles on Ram.  This is a good day =).

Adios amigos,
Hianmar, a.k.a. The EVE Gamer

PS- I hope your days are prosperous and a fight is never far away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment