10.24.2010

Long Time No Write

Whoops... its been WAAY to long since I've written a post.  Anyway, lets start with a few updates about my characters:

I have now acquired a 3rd characters, which is really a friends.  He is a 17 mil SP Caldari pew pew character and his name is Toobindicular Guy.  His current que is to set him up for a Phoenix class dreadnaught.  He's got 4 months or so.  After that I may train him to use lazors (Shwoop da whoop!).


My main, Hianmar, is almost ready for remap.  He recently broke 20 mil SP, and is on his way towards a Thanatos class carrier.  However, that is quite a few months away and its going to be more fun for me to fly all the HAC's/HIC's I'll unlock with propulsion jamming 5 in the oven, weapons upgrades 5 and Gallente Cruiser 5 to come shortly after.  That'll be two races that I'll have the skill to 5 with.  Also, before cruiser 5 I am finally going to unlock those pesky tech II hybrid turrets.  This is going to be fun!


Finally, my alt, Ram Niah (yes it's Hianmar backwards but misspelled.  I fail...) is just about ready for his first remap.  He has already unlocked tech II medium arty's and autos, which means the nano cane is his new best friend.  I also plan to fly ruptures and stabbers as well.  He has 6.2 mil SP.


So that's how my characters skill plans are looking.

As for me, cross country season is nearly done here, but not before we got our first snow flurry. 

Hoping your days are prosperous and a fight is never far away, I'm off to do homework: that bane of a students existence.

o7 Hianmar, aka The EVE Gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment