9.21.2010

Blog Blog Blog Away

Wee... I just realized I posted something like 4 (now 5) posts, mostly things that I'd had rambling around in my head as ideas for a blog should I ever start one.  Now I know my creativity is a little lacking, but I'm hoping that posting lots of "fast fictions" will help with that, and I hope to have about 1 a week at the bare minimum.

As for other posts, I will probably write a draft in the downtime between fleets or when I don't have the time to do much else.  Those will probably occur every day or so.  Though it may seem like I'm focusing more on quantity rather than quality (I noticed that it might seem that way with 4 or 5 halfway decent posts in one day), I will try to keep up a standard of excellence when it comes to grammar.  One thing that pisses me off is when people fail to capitalize or punctuate things correctly.  So feel free to leave me hating comments if my grammar should slip.  As to keeping this up, I hope I can keep this up.  It will help me to focus at least some of my thoughts into semicoherentness (Spelling?  Hell, is that even a word? Spell check says no but I'm going to keep it).

Anyway, I'm kind of experimenting with google blogger.  I've tried wordpress, but this seems to be working out quite well, and is fairly simple for me to use.  As you can see, my train of thought is wandering like a the skill path of a noob who can't decide what ship he wants to fly.  I should really go to bed, it's 12:07 (EST US) and I need to wake up early what with school and all.  Huh... I guess it was only 4 in one day.  This is technically Wednesday, not Tuesday.

Good night my 1 or 2 readers, Hoping your days (or nights *YAWN*) are prosperous and a fight is never... far... away....
*headdesk

No comments:

Post a Comment