9.25.2010

Incursion

So, as it turns out, CCP will in fact be releasing an expansion this winter.  So far, it looks to be pretty interesting, and will greatly benefit the PvE players of EVE.  There will be a salvaging vessel based off the Primae hull, AI improvements, and many other small but tasty goodies to the world of the carebear.

Hold on, that's not me.  Damn.

Anyway, there are some things I will be able to use, and some that I find to be pretty sweet.  Take for instance the new character creator!  I finally get to redo my fail character portrait from way back in 2008, when I had no clue what I was doing.  WOOT!  Also, they are introducing a new PI control system, hopefully reducing all the "click, click, click, damn, click..." to a "Click, there we go!" scenario.

But perhaps the coolest thing coming in this expansion, from a PvPer's standpoint is this: "Further improvements include... a Sansha Mothership, Fighterbomber..."  That's right.  You read it,  a Sansha Mothership and Fighterbomber.  That is some serious kick ass!

Also coming with Incursion are improvements to nodes and grid, so hopefully there won't be too many visits from that creature of the abyss, "Lag". 

Hoping your days are prosperous and a fight is never far away,

Hianmar, a.k.a. The EVE Gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment