9.26.2010

Essay's!

Why is it so much easier to write about things on this blog than to write them for school?

Oh yeah, cause I consider this fun.  And there are no grades to worry about, deadlines to meet (No, there won't be a dedicated day for a post), or grammar to truly have to care about.  Sure, I take pride in my writing and try to uphold a standard for grammar (no lazy capitol letters or "u"'s instead of you), but I'm not worried about sentence structure or any of that.

I guess I'm writing this post because I'm pissed at the fact that I have to write 3 or so essays today, which means to relaxation time to either nap, watch football or play eve.  So this is my five minute break, to sit here at my laptop and type away at something I enjoy doing, rather than something that is a bit of a chore.

Anyway, tonight, if I do get on, I hope to get in on a gatecamp to get some good kills.  I hope its a corp run gate camp, because those tend to have five or six people rather than the NC ones which have 15 to twenty.  Or a corp roam, those are fun too.

Ah well, back to writing stupid essays and studying for major tests in the next week.

Hoping your days are prosperous, and that solo nyx kill is right around the corner. Heh.

Hianmar, a.k.a. The EVE Gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment