4.26.2011

Boom Boom Pow!

Yesterday was a good day.

I logged in and almost immediately set my orca alt up for his final hour of training to get him into that blasted beast. Then I went to Jita so as to fit up a Jaguar, Cheetah and Rupture. I popped these in my ship maintenance bay along with my Hurricane and Dramiel. With the remaining 16,018 m^3 of space I decided to pop in a shuttle and an RR Navitas (you read correctly). Then it was off to Ruvas.

So I scan down some ships and my first hit is a Raven. I warp in and it's a 5 room mission. As it turns out, it's a Raven-Kronos team. I loot and almost immediately the Raven goes red. Hurray! Lock, point and shoot drones as I orbit the silly carebear. He can't pop me and I just chill as my orca comes along SLOWLY. Meanwhile the Kronos locks me up pops Hobgoblin II's and proceeds to decide whether or not I'm worth it. I'm not For the time being.

Then my orca arrives! It's all Herp-Derp from there as I hot swap into my Hurricane and proceed to unload into the Raven. It took a bit long than I had thought with Republic Fleet EMP, but then again he did have invulnerability field II's fit. As the raven entered low shields, something amazing happened: the Kronos red boxed me and proceeded to web me as a Malediction showed up on D-Scan.

If only I had had my Proteus with me. As the Raven went boom my Hurricane went into structure and I swapped into the shuttle because my jaguar was shield tanked and the Kronos was aligned to warp anyway. So a Kronos got away, but I killed a Raven with no losses. Worth it >:)

My second kill of the evening was a Dominix who decided ninjas are evil and vile creatures who need to suffer the wrath of 15 hobgoblin II's. It was another 5 room mission, so it was going to be close as my shied did not like his bajillion drones he was throwing my way. Thank god for autocannons. His drones went pop pop but he was fielding them as fast as I could kill them. I also had the aide of fellow ninja Waagstrom who was in a Scimitar providing reps. The Dominix, who once I'd popped his small drones decided it was time to finish the mission once I'd popped all his small drones was at 40% armor once my Orca had arrived and I'd popped him. I offered to let him live but he declined. Sadly I couldn't scoop the 5 million ISK drop but it wasn't that much anyway.

Finally, I almost got a Nighthawk kill. I was Ninja-ing with Waagstrom again and the stupid carebear decided to shoot me in his worlds collide. He was prepared though, with precision missiles and ECM drones. I warped off and when I came back he was still there! Waagstrom was back in his Scimitar and we tried to get him. I was able to tank him but I couldn't pop his ECM drone fast enough. With 2 left he got a cycle in and as I locked him and his drones up he warped. I was that close. :(

Too bad. My night was concluded with the 17 jumps to Agra where I will hopefully get some nice kills tonight!

Laters,
Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer

PS: those kills are on Hian's killboard. Check em out. I'll update this post with links ASAP

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment