4.06.2011

Herp Derp!

My new favorite phrase of the week.

This will be a quicky post since I don't have too much time, it's nearly 11 pm when I'm starting this so here goes.

I've gotten few to no kills this week cause I've been stubborn and lazy about getting out and about with kills.  This'll probably change as I am thinking of doing a little switch-er-roo-ing with my alts, at least a temporary one.  This means more gank and less spinny spinny in stations.


I need money, so new ways to make ill gotten gains are being schemed up as I sit here writing this.  But they are top secret so mums the word until further notice.

My friend still hasn't sold any of his lottery tickets.  See previous post for more details!

Oh gosh, 1 minute left...

I refit my Proteus for le pew pew, subsystem has been switched and a trip to Jita for a Centum A-Type Medium Armor Repair System may soon be made.  Hurray for bling gank ships!!

Damn, that's time!

Fly recklessly while drunk,

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer

PS- I do not support drunk driving, but drunk gamers are stupid gamers and I always bet on stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment