4.10.2011

Pass the Duct Tape Plz...

I need it to hold together my slightly used Minmatar Ships!

With the loot from the Raven I killed in my previous post,  I was able to buy next month's PLEX as well as some fun new ships.

I bought and fit an armor Hurricane of Doom and a Dramiel.  As I mentioned before, drakes tend to run into EHP problems when "Hot Swapped" from an Orca.  So I bought a Hurricane in preparation for when my Orca alt can finally fly the beastly support ship that is the Orca.

Since T2 Medium Autocannons require T2 Small Autocannons, I also thought it would be pretty epic of me to fit up a Dramiel, King of Speed.  I popped some Gist B-Type Afterburners/Microwarpdrives on it and I can go 2200 m/s Stable (AB) or up to 5000 m/s for about three minutes (MWD). 

Hurray for new shiny ships!

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer

No comments:

Post a Comment