4.01.2011

I want a cookie

And by that I mean a Loki.

It would appear that I have fallen down the rabbit hole of Tech 3 love. With Tech 2 medium autocannons in about week it is only logical that I train up Minmatar Frigate and Cruiser 5. From there it's only a short step to the Loki, about a day. I guess by the time that is done my alt will be able to fly Orca's which would be sweet, except I'd haul around a lot of ships in a limited amount of space.

"But Hianmar, the whole point of a T3 is that you can have multiple subsystems for multiple jobs! " is the argument one might make against me getting a third tech 3 ship, but I love them!

My Tengu is my money making machine, and does so elegantly and efficiently (20-40 mil an hour on level 4's); My Proteus is my Gank Boat and Cloaky Surprise Butt-Sex ship with an amazing tank yet is possibly one of the ugliest (design, not texture) ships in the game. It is the hunchback of Notre Dame ugly, literally looking like a deformed man/duck/platypus. I blame the Friction Extension Subsystem.

But the Loki, the Loki looks just badass when fit for PvP. Plus, I can get some epic DPS at more than 5km range with far better tracking than the Proteus (those have been by far my biggest pet-peeves with the Proteus. You try hitting a frigate at 300m for 0.0 damage with blasters, it's annoying as anything). Granted, I may have to sell some more stuff, ransom a few billionaires or infiltrate a few wormhole corporations first, but I plan on buying a Loki in the coming months.

That's all for now,

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer

PS: I haven't forgotten to post about the freighter kill.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment