4.01.2011

Three Terrific Kills

Noctis, Panther, Maelstrom.

The Noctis was perhaps the best of the evening, due to the fact that it dropped about 550,000,000 ISK, including the 50 million ransom I managed to get off of him.  I should have known something was amiss when he payed right away.  I have to sell that stuff soon, a Jita run will be made soon.  Please buy the stuff when I do, hah.

The second kill for me this evening was a Panther.  My first black ops kill did not disappoint, except for the fact that he forced us to forgo a 500 million ISK ransom because he was popping our ships.  That made me sad.  I had him about to pay, but because he disobeyed the basic ransom law, he died.  Hopefully he'll learn sometime soon.

Thirdly we killed a Laser fit Maelstrom.  No that is not a typo.  Lazor Maels always go red.  Why? Always bet on stupid =P

So that's about 75 million ISK in profit for me tonight, mainly because I had to buy a Harpy to move the loot from the Noctis and the contracts cost me about 8 million to put up.  Please buy them in the coming days!!!

It's late, so don't let the bed bug's bite.

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVE-*YAWN*-Gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment