4.03.2011

Nothing of Note

Damn... 10 PM on Sunday already?

My weekend was busy and eventful in real life, especially on Saturday.  There was not that much time for EVE except for Friday night after practice and this afternoon.

I got a few more kills, but nothing truly juicy.  Just a Noctis and a few T1 Ships. 

What I find truly amazing about the Orca is the amount of loot that builds up in it's storage compartments.  I mean, I keep four standard containers in the cargo hold for sorting loot ("Cheap Fittings", "T2 Fittings", "Ammo & Drones",  and "Other") so it is relatively sorted.  Yet still it never ceases to amaze me what I find in there.  It's like a couch stuffed with dollar bills. 

For example, last week some guy ejected from his executioner.  I scooped it in my Orca, went back to station and repackaged it because it wasn't rigged.  I then tossed it in my "Other" Can.  Yesterday I went through that can because I had reprocessed some items and I found it.  It was like a warn dollar bill that went through the wash.  I will probably donate it to the corporation though for use in our various maniacal activities.

Other entertainment news (No I don't just play EVE, and I don't just play Video Games Either):
I finally got about to beating Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood this weekend.  The ending is way too convoluted to be watched while playing EVE.  I'm going to have to re-watch the final cutscene on YouTube, otherwise I'm going to be confused for a good while.

I need to get back into a good book. I'm probably going to read A Clear and Present Danger by Tom Clancy when I next get the chance, but for some reason I've been putting it off.

Well, That's All Folks!

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer

No comments:

Post a Comment