3.06.2011

Back in Black

Well, it has been something like 3 months since I last posted on the blog.  Damn.

Due to my real life getting oh so busy, what with finals in early January; Wrestling all winter, 3 hours a night; and the ever constant thorn in my side of homework, I barely had time to play any videogames, let alone the time consuming and addicting game of EVE Online. But I'm back now.  Wrestling is over (at least the regular season), and I have been back in the game for a few weeks now. 

It is time for change.  I have played EVE for some time now, I have missioned, I have mined, I have pew pewed in null, I have ventured through wormholes, but I have never called myself a pirate.  It is not my plan to go the full monty and get Flashy Red -10 sec status, at least not yet, but I do plan on joining a halfway corp.  A corp that missions, mines,  explores and has a dedicated low sec pew pew operation.  I am planning on joining Brightstar Technologies, who I heard about through one of their director's blogs.  That director is astral dominix of Astral Dominix's EVE Trial by Fire.  You should check out his blog here

Anyway, whats new with me... let's think.  T2 Large hybrids are finally done! This of course includes medium (And small, but i've had smalls for 2 years) hybrids, which i've tested on the Thorax, a ship I have rediscovered.  Nothin is more pimpin than a full t2 fitted (Aside from rigs) thorax bristling with t2 blasters.  20k EHP and 480 dps... thats how I roll.

I think thats all, more to come later when I can think of something else to write.  Please feel free to comment, rate and I hope to keep up this blog more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment