3.26.2011

Some Thoughts

I think I'll write my thoughts down now. I'm kind of bored.

Orca's are awesome, but limited in their capabilities. The fact that Gallente and Amarr vessels are a good bit larger than those of the Minmatar and Caldari really limits what I can do. Currently, I keep 5 scan ship hulls and fittings in my cargo as well as ammo for my two gank ships, the thorax and the brutix which are fitted and ready to roll in ship maintenance bay. I also have an unassembled salvage destroyer kit in my cargo as well. However, the space left over in the maintenance bay is just too small to store a scan ship inside it. This is a pain in the ass.

This problem will of course be fixed when I upgrade to some Tech II/Tech III/Faction gank ships, but until then I'm stuck.

Our ganking operation has been slow of late, *yawn*. Hope we kill something soon...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment