3.25.2011

Something New This Way Comes

Stop! It's orca time!

Hell yeah it is! Today I have bought my Orca! Is TII rigged, fitted and almost ready for war! I just need two skills to level one and then my mobile tear harvester should be ready to roll out into the dark, tear-rich regions of high-security space. Sadly, it will not see it's full potential as a Mission-Runner gank support ship until one of my alts can fly it, which will be about another two to three weeks. Ah well.

My next purchase, at least a big one, will be a Proteus. Woot! The Proteus in my opinion is incredibly versatile because of it's huge tank, long point range and massive dps from it's drones and blasters. Point range is likely to be approximately 36 KM without a gang linked Orca or Vulture which is coming on my Orca alt to be.

Also, I may transfer Ram Niah, my currently in-active alt onto my main account and use him as a suicide gank alt, or I could always triple box.

My main is now about two weeks away from tech two autocannons of the medium variety. After those are done I'm going to get all my frigate skills to five as well as Minmatar Cruiser. That'll allow me to fly cloaky proby's and all those fun, fun ships like assault frigs, Vagabonds, Dramiel's and Loki's.

Mmm... I want a Loki. Would fit nicely between my Tengu and Proteus inside my Orca, lol.

Kill some blingy shit for me,

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment