3.08.2011

Suddenly YOINK!!

As I sit here waiting for "Lord of the Dance" to start I feel it is only prudent I take advantage of an opportunity to write a post.

It was Indecision 2011 in my EVE gaming career. I have for the last week been looking for a new corporation, my possible choices ranging from 0.0 to wormholes to industry corps. But what I've been looking for is a Corp that gets me back in the game, aiding and abetting me to utilize my present skills in a way that is new and fun.

Enter the Ninja.

You've seen them. They pop into missions with their silly little frigates, stealing your loots. How dare they be so arrogant. They must pay for their stupidity. You ope fire. They run off. "hah!" you think, feeling triumphant. But a minute later, that red flashy guy is back, in a bigger ship, and he means business. Before you know it, your fancy and expensive rat munching machine is scrap metal and the asshole who did it starts taunting you in local.

If this has happened to you, your probably a carebear. I've been there, it happens. But the scenario has been reversed: I am now a ninja.

Suddenly Ninjas. Hundreds of them.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment