3.24.2011

The Last 10 Days

This past week has been awesome.

My contracts in 0.0 went for 100 mil more than I expected, my main is hours from an orca, and I got about 20 kills.

With several other skills queuing up on Hianmar, I am turning my focus from Gallente/Caldari to Minmatar. The Ruppy of Doom is calling, so I have decided to invest my skills for T2 Autocannons and possibly Artillery. It's nigh impossible to gank mission runners in a Brutix/Thorax when in Gallente space because of the inability to change damage types and the fact that most missions in Gallente space are Kin/Therm, the same damage type as blasters. When T2 Autos come in though, I can fit up the Ruppy of Doom or a full auto Myrmidon for funsies.

Anyhow, I got a nighthawk kill last night. Since this is being written at school I can't link my killboards so just check out the "My Killboards" page and see what I've ganked in the past couple of days.

Have fun and fight dirty,

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer

Edit:
This is a few days old, sorry

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment