3.31.2011

Yawn...

The camp has been slow.

Those kills that we have gotten are few and far between.  It seems that there has been some raised awareness about the situation in the systems with which we operate out of and people are being more wary.

This makes me sad.  Lemmings are fun to kill, especially when they are flying blingy ships full of shiny faction loot.  Ah well. 

I also missed a freighter kill, a Navy Megathron kill and a few other nice kills like a faction/DED Space fit Loki over the past couple of days, but RL has kept me busy with things that should not be ignored.  I almost had to put my dog down yesterday, and that required my full attention. 

Anyway, I hope to slow down the amount of time I spend playing because I feel that I have been playing too much during the week. 

So that's it for now.  If you want to donate some ISK to me, I want to buy a Cynabal!  lol

Laters,

Hianmar, a.k.a. TheEVEGamer

No comments:

Post a Comment